Labor Day is just around the corner and Arizona’s sprawling Phoenician Hotel is offering specials and perks to make the holiday weekend fun and relaxing. As part of the property’s 25th anniversary celebration, the hotel is offering rooms for $25 on second, fourth and six night bookings.
If you elect to accept this offer, the hotel is also offering perks such as:
- On the Boardwalk –A demonstration of the latest in acrobatic yoga; a complimentary photo booth; gourmet food trucks featuring traditional favorites such as cotton candy, ice cream and fry bread; a face painter and a variety of carnival games, all capped off with a concert by local band NineBall (Saturday, August 31, beginning at 5 p.m.).
- Book Signing – get a face-tp-face with the authors of the new children’s book, “Discover The Phoenician with Phoe-Phoe & Friends”, and one of the stars of the story, “Snickers” the dog (Saturday, August 31, 2 p.m.)
- The Art of Video Games Tour – A free escorted tour of Phoenix Art Museum’s “The Art of Video Games” exhibition (Sunday, September 1, 2 p.m.) You must sign up at the Concierge Desk and arrange your own transportation.)
- Wet and wild fun-- Free pool entertainment (Friday, August 30, 4 p.m.-7 p.m.; Saturday, August 31 and Sunday, September 1, 12 p.m.-6 p.m.).
- Smartphone Photography Class (Friday, August 30, 1 p.m.).
- Art at The Park complimentary craft making (Saturday, August 31, 2 p.m.).
- Glo at the Pho neon pool party-- more wet and wild fun and games. (Friday, August 30, Saturday, August 31 and Sunday September 1, 7 p.m.).
For details on The Phoenician’s Labor Day Weekend lineup, as well as its 25th anniversary summer rooms special, visit www.thephoenician.com or call (800) 888-8234/(480) 941-8200. Visit www.phxart.org to learn more about The Art of Video Games.
The 583-room Phoenician, part of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., sits at the base of Camelback Mountain surrounded by 250-acres of desert terrain. The hotel is the state’s only Five Star/Five diamond boutique hotel property and offers a variety of amenities from a super spa/wellness center to golf, tennis, restaurants and hiking trails. For additional information call (480) 941-8200, (800) 888-8234 or visit www.thephoenician.com.