Actress/host/model Phoemela Barranda was brought to tears as she recalls the memories of her mom that passed away several years ago after suffering a stroke before slipping into a coma. According to Phoem, her mom got mad at her when she got pregnant at an early age. Based on her revelation on The Buzz (or Buzz ng Bayan in Filipino translation) this afternoon, Oct. 27, 2013 (Philippine time) her mom told her to hide her pregnancy because of her modelling career.
"My mom told me to hide my pregnancy because I was modelling at that time, Phoemela Barranda revealed as she wipes her tears. Phoemela narrated that she was forced to go to the United States just to hide her pregnancy. At that time, she was just 18 years old. Phoem stayed in the U.S. for almost a year, and when she came back to the Philippines, she introduced her daughter as her nephew.
"At first, I introduced Kim as one of my nephew and when she turned 5 to 8 years old, I introduced her as my sister," she explained. The actress/host/model admitted on The Buzz that her relationship with Kim was difficult at first, but when her mother passed away due to illness, Phoemela revealed that she decided to take all the responsibilities to Kim. On the other hand, Kim revealed that she is ready for anything after the revelation of her mom. "I was raised to be strong," she said.
Hit this link and click the word subscribe under my name to get instant update.
- Maja Salvador on Sarah Geronimo and Matteo Guidicelli: We should be happy
- Sarah Geronimo and Matteo Guidicelli have become a couple last September
- Matteo Guidicelli likes Sarah Geronimo's photo on Instagram
- Matteo Guidicelli replaces Gerald Anderson in Sarah Geronimo's heart
- Sarah Geronimo is doing everything to hide her feelings with Matteo Guidicelli