Just this evening, Dec. 4, 2013 (Philippine time) model turned actress and host Phoemela Baranda aired her story about the slapping incident that happened at Prive Luxury Club last Nov. 23 involving Anne Curtis, John Lloyd Cruz, JR Isaac, JM Rodriguez and Lea De Guzman.
"Anne didn't told me that she can buy me, there was no incident like that. And I'll continue, Anne did not point her finger at me, she wasn't angry at me, she didn't call me names. There was no scene like that. Of course, she said something to me, but because she was angry to other individuals," Phoemela Baranda revealed on TV Patrol.
Prior to Phoemela Baranda's revelation on TV Patrol this evening, Anne Curtis, the woman of the hour because of the incident, has already confirmed her participation, according to her, the incident was unintentional and it only happened because of a person's misbehavior. Anne refused to confirm if the person that she was talking about in her statement last two days ago is John Lloyd Cruz, but according to this website, said incident happened because the actor's provocative behavior.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Jake Cuenca denies having problem with Anne Curtis and John Lloyd Cruz
- Anne Curtis slaps John Lloyd Cruz, Phoemela Baranda and Lea De Guzman
- Sarah Geronimo remains silent on Matteo Guidicelli's appearance in concert
- Matteo Guidicelli talks about Sarah Geronimo's concert
- Matteo Guidicelli answers questions about Sarah Geronimo and Andi Eigenmann