The 6th Annual Bella Vista Beer Bash takes place this Friday, May 30th, at Devil’s Den for Philly Beer Week 2014!
Bella Vista Beer Distributors are back at it and will take over Devil’s Den’s 17 draft lines for the first night of Philly Beer Week. Bella Vista will be bringing some of their favorite beers along with the some of the rarest kegs they have in their inventory.
The 6th Annual Bella Vista Beer Bash
Day/Date: Friday May 30
Time: 7 pm- 2 am
Featuring: Bella Vista faves and finds
Beers: Breweries on Draft-12% Imports, Ballast Point, Barrier, Boulder Beer Company, Bullfrog Brewery, Carton, Cigar City, Dark Horse, DuClaw Brewery, Funky Buddha, Half Acre, Hill Farmstead, Lavery, Kane, Kelso, Perennial Artisanal Ale, Old Forge, Oxbow,Saltwater, Clownshoes, Voodoo, Dc Brau, Neshaminey Creek, Arcadia, Barrier and many many more!
Devil's Den has 13 events planned for Philly Beer Week that consist of different themes that will include food specials prepared by Devil’s Den’s new Chef de Cuisine Freddie Ryan, special guests, dessert and cheese pairings, themed events, and giveaways. Each brewery tap takeover will have a representative on site, such as an owner and/or a brewer. A special element for this year will be Devil’s Den’s sister tavern and brewery, Barren Hill Tavern & Brewery in Lafayette Hill, being a featured tap-takeover event.
- Unibroue’s Maudite Midnight Madness:Thursday May 29, 7 pm-12 am. Featuring: $1 off all Unibroue beers on draft and in bottle.
- The 6th Annual Bella Vista Beer Bash: Friday May 30, 7 pm- 2 am. Featuring: Bella Vista faves and finds
- Arcadia Beer Brunch: Saturday May 31, 10:30 am-3 pm. Featuring: $1 off all Arcadia beers on draft and bottle
- Where the Local Wild Things Are: Saturday May 31, 6 pm-11 pm. Featuring: Funk Brewing & Fegley’s Brew Works
- Barren Hill Beer Brunch: Sunday June 1, 10:30am-3pm. Featuring: All Barren Hill beers $1 off
- Weyerbacher Brewing Night: Sunday June 1, 6 pm-12 am. Featuring: numerous Weyerbacher kegs and bottles $1 off
- Summit Brewing Company Oyster Night: Monday June 2, 7 pm-12 am. Featuring: Summit beers for $1 off
- Clown Shoes Carnival: Tuesday June 3, 7 pm-12 am. Featuring: Clown Shoes Beers will be $1 off
- Ballast Point & Mission Brewing: Wednesday, June 4, 7 pm-12 am. Featuring: $1 off all the beers, draft and bottle from Ballast Point Brewing Company & Mission Brewing
- Stay Classy San Diego:Thursday June 5, 7 pm–12 am. Featuring: SoCal tap-takeover $1 off all drafts and bottles
- To the Poconos!: Friday June 6, 7 pm-12 am. Featuring: $1 off all Shawnee Craft beers, Desert pairings.
- Dog Days of Summer: Saturday June 7, 12 pm-12 am. Featuring: $1 of each beer will be donated to PAWS.
- Ommegang Beer Brunch: Sunday June 8, 10:30 am-3 pm. Featuring: Ommegang beer $1 off
Devil’s Den is one of Philadelphia’s best destinations for import and craft beers, with 17 rotating drafts and over 200 bottles. Chef Paul Trowbridge offers homemade comfort food and stepped-up fare in a warm and enveloping setting. Popular favorites include house signature Duck Fries, Salmon BLT, and several tempting mussel renditions. The elevated gastropub has knowledgeable and friendly staff, popular happy hour specials, and an unparalleled beer selection. A dominating architectural feature is the wood-burning fireplace which offers ambiance and warmth in colder months in both the dining room and the extensive bar. Outdoor seating creates a spirited street scene when weather permits. A lively events calendar adds to the fun. Devil’s Den is open daily from 11am to 2am. |