Valley Forge Running Company debuts at their new location in Berwyn this weekend. The store is located next to Cosi and Hair Cuttery in the Pathmark shopping center at 428 West Swedesford Road. This convenient location features access to the Chester Valley Trail. This morning, you can test out the Brooks Transcend shoe, and tonight from 5-7pm visit the store for happy hour including specials and giveaways. Group runs on the Chester Valley Trail from the store will start on Thursday at 6pm. Follow Valley Forge Running Company on Facebook for details and updates!
- Philadelphia Marathon registration begins April 1!
- Support a local family and organ donation by registering for the Donor Dash on April 13.
- The price for the Oddyssey half marathon increases on April 1
- Register for the Rock n' Roll half marathon in September before the price increase on April 1
- The 5K Run Wild will be held Sunday April 27 at the Philadelphia Zoo
The 5K Run Wild supporting the Orangutan Foundation International will be held on April 27th at the Philadelphia Zoo. The foundation is dedicated to ensuring the long-term survival of endangered orangutans. The 5k run/walk raises funds that help rescue and rehabilitate wild orangutans and permanently protects rainforest habitat for orangutans. Orangutans share 96% of their DNA with humans! At the inaugural event, over $23,000 was raised which translated into 200 acres of land preserved for orangutans. Consider participating in this event and obtain more information here.