Phaedra Parks is expecting baby number two. In the meantime, fans are going crazy over her "Donkey Booty" workout DVD, which was released shortly before the entertainment lawyer turned reality television star announced her pregnancy. Fans are taking to Twitter today to discuss both the bun in her oven and her exciting exercise video, which people can't wait to get their hands on.
Here are just a few of the messages and heartfelt congratulations that fans have tweeted about Phaedra Parks expecting a new baby:
- DDStro @ImmaHusllerBabe writes, "Congratulations to Phaedra Parks and Apollo on the new bun in the oven!"
- MEH @Zabeth8 writes, "Congratulations Phaedra and Apollo! She is glowing!"
- Damedashbk @DameDashBEYk writes, "Congratulations to the queen of Atlanta, Phaedra Parks! She's expecting her second child!"
Now, on to the second topic that's getting so much attention. It's called "Phine Body By Phaedra & Apollo Donkey Booty Volume 1 (2012)." Apollo Nida is a personal trainer, and Phaedra Parks has an enviable body, especially her booty.
Parks and her devoted husband Apollo Nida both star on Bravo's "Real Housewives of Atlanta."
Now, fans can work out with the pair at home using the new DVD that was released just last month. Here's what people are saying on Twitter.
- Kate R @kateritchie writes, "I'm slightly intrigued by the donkey booty workout by Miss Phaedra Parks #RHOA."
- Enty Lawyer @entylawyer jokes, "So, do you think Phaedra Parks will bring a sonogram photo with her to the RHATL reunion and show off her baby's donkey booty?"
Now that Phaedra Parks is expecting, she will probably need to slow down her workout routine, but fans know that she will bounce right back into shape with this challenging and effective exercise routine after the baby arrives.