Do you think your cat or dog might be the cutest in Southern Arizona? Now's your chance to find out! HOPE Animal Shelter is sponsoring a pet photo contest as a fundraiser to help support its mission to provide sanctuary to cats and dogs who are in need of homes.
You can enter as many pictures as you want, with a $10 entry fee per photo.
What you need to do to enter:
- Download the entry form and fill it out.
- Send your photos and the entry form with a check payable to "HOPE Animal Shelter" to: HOPE Animal Shelter, 2011 E. 12 Street, Tucson, AZ 85719.
- Mark your envelope: "Photos – Do Not Bend".
- Photos should be no larger than 5 x 7 inches.
- Mark the back of your photo with your pet's name, your name, and your phone number and address.
HOPE must receive your entries by Saturday, March 27th, and photos will not be returned.
Celebrity judges will review the entries on April 7th, and HOPE will announce the winners by April 9th. You'll be able to see the winning photos and runners-up on HOPE's website and at the shelter.
Learn more about Tucson's only no-kill cat and dog shelter on the HOPE web site.