Please come join Pervasive Software for executive networking event on March 19th, from 5:30PM-8:30PM. So far executives from Zendesk, GoodData, Uservoice and Brightidea have confirmed. I’m hoping you can find time to join us, it would be great to meet and share the latest things we’re working on, and partnering models that are succeeding. We are hosting this event at Living Room Bar at the W Hotel – located at 181 Third Street, San Francisco CA 94103
For information or questions - and to RSVP, please contact:
Account Executive – Galaxy
Tel: 512.231.6734 | Matt.Oaks@pervasive.com
About Pervasive Software
Pervasive Software is a global data innovation leader delivering software to manage, integrate and analyze data, in the cloud or on-premises, throughout the entire data life cycle. (NASDAQ: PVSW since 1997.)
For more than two decades, Pervasive products have delivered value to tens of thousands of customers in more than 150 countries with a compelling combination of performance, flexibility, reliability and low total cost of ownership. Through Pervasive Innovation Labs, the company invests in exploring and creating cutting edge solutions for the toughest data analysis and data delivery challenges.
In keeping with its history of innovation, Pervasive Software has developed Pervasive Galaxy™—an integration crowdsourcing/community platform built by Pervasive for and with our partners.
Pervasive Galaxy™ is an integration crowdsourcing/ community platform built by Pervasive for and with our partners.
What Galaxy Does for Buyers
- Galaxy simplifies the vendor evaluation process, speeds time to solution/implementation, and contains costs.
- Simplifies and speeds integration. Experts provide prebuilt Solutions, Connectors, Plug-Ins, and Templates, providing prebuilt, “off-the-rack” integrations in an on-demand environment.
- Creates savings opportunities. The Galaxy community offers Groupon-style cost-sharing, while providing an order of magnitude of available options for integration.
- Builds trust. By looking at the reviews in the service marketplace and checking ratings, Buyers have a better understanding of vendor expertise.
- Expands knowledge. The community forums provide a place for Buyers to listen, learn, and pose questions to each other and to leading ISVs and systems integrators.
What Galaxy Does for Sellers
- Galaxy turns cloud integration into a revenue engine for ISVs/SaaS vendors and systems integrators. You can…
- Reuse existing Integrations. With Pervasive Galaxy you can reuse and expand on integration work already done
- Create multiple revenue streams. You already do integration—leverage/repackage this work in Pervasive Galaxy’s integration marketplace to drive more business.
- Get more recognition. Pervasive Galaxy rankings, contests, SEO and community will lead to more recognition in your ecosystem.
- Grow into new markets. Pervasive Galaxy makes it easy for new customers to find you, and Pervasive Galaxy makes it easy for you to win faster.