The slogan for Period Packs.com is, "Make your period positive" and you know that we really like this. Some of us were introduced to this reality in the rudest way possible. Some of us were not. We so appreciate all of this positivity.
The box is heavy in an excellent way! Up for review, this is how it was;
Received for the month of August;
- (1) Always Ultra Thin Pads (18 in Package)
- (1) Black and White Carrier with Pink Strap and Black Polka Dots (With 3 More SweetSpot Labs Wipettes)
- (1) Book: Period. A Girl's Guide.
- (1) Calendar
- (1) Carefree Acti-Fresh Body Shape Pantyliners (22 in Package)
- (1) Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub (1 Ounce)
- (1) Elf Nail Polish: Pinkish/Coral Color
- (1) Elf Nail Polish Remover Pads
- (1) Fingernail File (Pink w/ URL)
- (1) Fun Fashionable Earring Backs Baxies
- (1) Hershey's Syrup Lip Gloss & Bonus Keychain
- (2) Lucy's Chocolate Factory: Cocoa!
- (1) M&M's Chocolate Candies
- (1) On the Go Wipettes X3 from SweetSpot Labs
- (1) Pink Hot Chocolate
- (1) PopCorners Popped Corn Chips: Kettle
- (1) Ruby's Red Wash (1 Ounce)
- (1) Scensibles
- (1) Smencils (Scented Pencil)
This is absolutely, hands-down, one of the funnest boxes that we have ever received. It's well packaged, well thought out and well endowed. It mixes in the necessities with some of the fun items that can accompany that monthly malady. We absolutely love it!
Another thing that we like is the fact that there are a good variety of gift boxes that one can purchase. We received the, Period pack Original. It sells for $45.99 and is full of goodness.
We think the day a young woman gets her period is a day of celebration, not devastation.Outstanding!