The People's Choice Awards kicked off the awards season in Hollywood. Sandra Bullock won awards for Favorite Movie Actress and Movie Duo for her performance in Gravity with George Clooney. Bullock is a front runner to earn an Oscar nomination for her role in the film. Justin Timberlake was the other big winner of the night. The singer won several statuettes for his comeback album the 20/20 Experience. JT won for Favorite Male Artist and Best R&B singer. Queen Latifah won her first award to celebrate the success of the Queen Latifah show.
Britney Spears also won her first People's Choice Award for Favorite Pop Artist. Here is a complete list of winners.
Who was there: Queen Latifah, Jennifer Hudson, Malin Akerman.
Here is our rundown of the best dressed in the red carpet.
- Jessica Alba in Jason Wu
- Heidi Klum in Giorgio Armani
- Naya Rivera in Michael Kors
- Sandra Bullock in Peter Pilotto
- Allison Williams in David Koma
- Kat Dennings in David Meister Signature
- Beth Behrs in Giulietta
- Lucy Hale in Gabriela Cadena
- Olga Fonda in Giorgio Armani