Penne Pasta is a family-style Italian restaurant and one of Maui's top pasta restaurants.
With Owner/Chef Jose Gomez watching over the restaurant daily, Penne Pasta Cafe is known for having a daily special six (6) days a week and over 15 different pastas. In addition, Penne Pasta Cafe offers an extra thin pizza with a variety of toppings that both locals and tourists repeatedly enjoy.
"It's a casual, relaxed dining environment with good prices for high-quality food," says Elizabeth Boney-Scott, a Maui local that dines at Penne Pasta Cafe often. "The salads are very good, and the Lamb Osso Bucco is an incredible dish to experience."
Located on Dickenson Street just a block from the famous Front Street, Penne Pasta is situated in Lahaina Town on the west side of Maui, Hawaii. Just a block off Hwy. 30 and in a two-story colonial building, Penne Pasta Cafe is an easy-to-find restaurant with plenty of parking.
In addition to pastas and salads, Penne Pasta Cafe offers Italian sandwiches like the Roasted Eggplant Parmesan open-faced sandwich and a Salami and Provolone sandwich with a house-made potato salad. Of course, Penne Pasta Cafe also offers a Tiramisu dessert, along with several other chocolate and lemon dessert items.
Looking for a locally-owned pasta restaurant with reasonable prices in a fun, relaxed environment on Maui? Try Penne Pasta Cafe. You won't be disappointed.
180 Dickenson Street
Lahaina, HI 96761
(808) 661 - 6633
Open: 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Directions. Take Hwy 30 to the west side of Maui, Hawaii. At the Dickenson Street intersection (there's a traffic light), turn toward the ocean and Front Street. You'll go through a stop sign, with a large, beautiful church to your right. After the stop sign, there is free parking along Dickenson Street, and a pay parking lot on your right-hand side.
- Either before or after lunch or dinner, take a casual stroll along Front Street. Penne Pasta Cafe is just one block from Front Street.
- Enjoy the sights and sounds of historic Front Street, with the variety of art galleries, jewelry stores, souvenir shops, and ice cream/gelato stores.
- A Maui tradition is Ululani's Shave Ice on Front Street in the Old Poi Factory courtyard.
- For a great dessert or take-home chocolate treat, try Hawaii Fudge Company on Front Street. They also sell the famous Big Wave Taffy "Hawaii Flavors" of salt water taffy.
- Try an Italian ice cream at Ono Gelato on Front Street, next to Cheeseburger In Paradise.
Maui is one of the most popular islands to visit, and Lahaina Town on the west side of the island is a great place for casual walking and shopping in a historic district. Plan a day trip to Lanai and visit another island. The largest and most populated island is Oahu, with the touristy Waikiki area hosting the majority of island hotels and resorts.
Southeast Asia Information