Too much sun this summer. Face look a little blotchy and drive. No worries, let beauty bestie ARCONA’s masks and peels erase the damage. The Santa Monica, California-based company has everything to refresh and replenish sun damaged skin.
- ARCONA Wine Hydrating Mask ($40): A moisture-binding mask that nourishes and replenishes dry, dehydrated, and depleted skin with active ingredients such as grape seed and wine extracts, shea butter, vitamin E, and hyaluronic acid.
- ARCONA Tea Tree Mask ($34): A cleansing, purifying mask that detoxifies and refines skin texture. This will scrub away the damage and unclog pores that have been deluged with sunscreens and other factors. It contains an antibacterial salicylic acid tea tree extract.
- ARCONA Raspberry Resurfacing Peel ($68): A revitalizing peel that resurfaces skin, repairs damage from sun exposure and aging, smoothes fine lines, minimizes pores, and improves skin tone and texture for greater clarity, firmness and density. Heal, soothe, and protect skin with an antioxidant-rich formula of raspberry and grape seed extracts, green tea, and lycopene.
- ARCONA Mandarin Brightening Peel ($78): Use this ower-packed, spot-removing, line and wrinkle-reducing, smoothing and brightening, once-a-week treatment to guard against the aging effects of environmental damage and reduce any dark spots or uneven pigmentation from your skin sins of summer.
- ARCONA Brightening Gommage ($52): This two-in-one gommage synergistically promotes deep exfoliation to improve the skin’s balance, tone, and clarity. It also exfoliates and decongests pores.
All of the above products are available on www.arcona.com, www.nordstrom.com, and in additional spas and specialty retailers across the country. Please find fact sheets with further information on these products here.