Here’s a great dip for the Super Bowl. Can be served warm or at room-temperature. Buy the best goat cheese you can. It can also be served as an appetizer and easily doubles.
PECAN CRUSTED GOAT CHEESE
Perfect for the Super Bowl! Can be doubled and served with chips as a dip, or serve on some salad greens as an appetizer.
8 oz. goat Cheese
1 cup pecan pieces, finely chopped
1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, finely chopped
salt & pepper to taste
- Cut goat cheese into four 2 oz. pieces. Shape as desired and chill.
- Combine pecans, rosemary and season with salt & pepper.
- Completely coat each piece of goat cheese in pecan mixture.
- Place on baking sheet in a just-warm oven until soft or lightly sauté.
- Transfer to serving plate and finish with desired salad.