Sometimes eating enough protein can be tricky. Although this is not particularly a recipe, it is a compilation of ingredients that will help you eat your protein!
A great place to get ingredients in Raleigh, NC: Harris Teeter
Peanut Butter and Jelly Oatmeal
- 1 pack of Quaker weight control oatmeal, maple and brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter, Smart Balance
- 1 tablespoon jam, any flavor
Prepare the oatmeal as per the package directions. I like mine thick so I use less water.
Pop into microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Add peanut butter and stir well.
Spread jam evenly over the top, so you get a taste in every bite.
- Oatmeal - 7 g
- Peanut butter - 3.5 g
Tips / Variations
- Use any flavor oatmeal you like
- Feel free to leave out the jelly to cut back on sugar
- Use creamy or crunchy peanut butter