A "Pawn Stars" wedding is in the works and Rick Harrison, the star of the popular reality television series on the History channel, is doing all of the planning.
Harrison will marry his fiancée, Deanna Burditt on July 21, 2013. In an interview with PEOPLE, he states that his wife-to-be is "sticking me with all the planning!"
The wedding was originally planned to take place in Las Vegas, but the big "Pawn Stars" wedding will now take place in Southern California at the beautiful Ritz Carlton in Laguna Beach.
How many people are invited to the wedding? Harrison tells PEOPLE that the list started out small and is quickly growing.
"It will be a lot of friends and family ... It started off with about 40 people and it's well over 100 people now. You know how those things go."
Harrison states that Danny Koker, star of the History Channel's show "Counting Cars", will marry the couple. He plans to become an ordained minister so he can officiate at the ceremony.
Chumlee, one of Harrison's co-stars on "Pawn Stars" will be the ring bearer.
How is Rick Harrison doing with the wedding planning? It seems like he has it under control, stating, "I just had no idea there was so much involved. I just thought you got a cake, had a party, buy a keg. But we're getting it done."
- 'Honey Boo Boo' ban: Mama June sets things straight (Video)
- 'Bachelor' spoilers week two: Who does Sean Lowe send home this week? (Photos)
- Emily Maynard tweets Sean Lowe: Dumping him was 'the best thing'
- 'Bachelor' Sean Lowe channels Fabio in Harlequin book cover shoot (Photos)
- Kim Kardashian reveals pregnancy fitness plans (Photos)
- Lindsay Lohan gets home makeover on 'Million Dollar Decorators' (Video)
- 'Voice' mentors and contestants perform 'Hallelujah' to honor Sandy Hook victims
- 'RHOBH': Brandi Glanville makes up with Paul Nassif on Twitter