Looking for a romantic escape with your lover, or a fun getaway with the girls, think Paso Robles. The area is rolling out the Red Carpet for February with deals on lodgings at its eclectic assortment of historic inns and quaint boutique hotels where you can bed down after a day of sampling mighty fine wines from the many vintners in the grape-rich area.
Book two nights and receive a third night free at the participating hotels and/or other perks at these spots:
- Adelaide Inn – is offering a $5 per person coupon to locals' favorite Margie's Diner for breakfast each morning, complimentary afternoon cookies and wine tasting tickets to more than a dozen Paso Robles wineries. Call (800) 549-7276 to book and ask for the February Hotel Special.
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Black Oak – gives you a $5 discount voucher good towards breakfast at Margie's Diner each day. Call (805) 238-4740 to book and ask for rate code "HM."
- Courtyard by Marriot – is offering a "third night free promotion" when you call l (805) 239-9700
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites – includes a full hot breakfast and free WiFi. Call (805) 238-6500 to book with our guest services staff.
- La Bellasera Hotel & Suites - Luxurious Mediterranean-style hotel in Paso Robles Wine Country. Call (805) 238-2834 to book a room in February at this and ask for February Hotel special.
- La Quinta Inns & Suites – this place is giving a complimentary Artisan Series wine tasting at adjacent San Antonio Winery. Call (805) 239-3004 to book and ask for the February Hotel Special.
- Paso Robles Inn - Renowned for their therapeutic mineral spa tubs, this serene getaway is surrounded by lush gardens, streams, koi ponds and majestic oak trees. Call for more information (800) 676-1713. Book online only by clicking here: bit.ly/PRIHotelMonth2014.
- The Oaks Hotel - The new kid in town the Oaks offers a hot complimentary buffet breakfast in the morning and 10% off dinner at the on-site restaurant, Indulge. Call (805) 237-8700 to book and ask for the February Hotel Special.
For full lodging package details and disclaimers visit http://www.travelpaso.com/cm/experience_paso_robles/paso-hotel-month-2014.html .