Decadence, debauchery and delightful amenities identify Las Vegas and in summer nothing says it all than the scene at Sin City’s top pools.
- Caesars Palace – Garden of the Gods Pool oasis—it doesn’t get more decadent than this water-filled playground with its swim-up Blackjack, eight pools, scantily-clad waitresses, live DJ on Friday and Saturdays, and of course the adult-only Venus Pool.
- Planet Hollywood's– Pleasure Pool— we’re talking rock star quality amenities and debauchery at this celebrity-packed pool with its private cabanas, bottle service, day beds, misting chairs, bars, daily DJ, drink specials and café. Not to forget the Miss Pleasure Pool Bikini contest that takes place every Saturday at 4 p.m. (Note to gals: go out a get yourself a sexy thong).
- Flamingo Las Vegas Beach Club Pool—more indulgences await at this party pool with its waterslides, cabanas, volleyball, basketball and kick-ass drinks. Not to mention retro go-go dancers that enliven the scene.
- Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino VooDoo Beach-yes this one has a sexy sandy beach, four pools, waterfalls, three Jacuzzi-style spas, potent cocktails, live DJs on weekends, cabanas, daybeds, poolside spa treatments and more.
- The Cromwell - Drai's Beach Club-this behemoth 65,000 square foot facility offers non-stop partying on the rooftop deck with live DJs, VIP bungalows, luxurious cabanas, a private pool with very intimate bungalows and more.
So if you’re heading to Las Vegas this summer get ready to party like a rock star and as we said, go out and buy yourself an itsy bitsy bikini (get in shape first).