Here's your play-by-play 2014 Super Bowl party menu game-plan with healthy Party Girl Diet recipe "make-overs" for Super Bowl foods everyone loves - like super bowl chili, guacamole, hot buffalo chicken wings and more. You'll also find seasonal Super Bowl crowd pleasers like San Francisco Crab Cioppino, and great recipes for the grill.
Get in the "football spirit" for the big game with a sneak peek at "Puppy Love" on left - Budweiser's 2014 Super Bowl Sunday commercial that is winning our hearts across the nation.
The Party Girl Diet’s Healthy Super Bowl 2014 Party Menu Game Plan kicks off with healthy Super Bowl snacks & appetizer ideas:
- Go nuts: Pistachios in the shell are a fun, super healthy treat that takes more time to eat. Almonds and walnuts are also good choices. (Select roasted, unsalted varieties)
- Put out a spread of healthy party dips such as Super Abs Playbook Guacamole, fresh tomato salsa, and white bean hummus. Serve with assorted baked chips and lots of fresh cut veggies for dippers.
- Super Abs Playbook Mini-Meatball Poppers served with Party Girl Diet Fresh Tomato Sauce for dipping (heated).
- Super Abs Playbook Sweet n’ Spicy Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Air-popped popcorn
- Party Girl Diet book's #1 Super Bowl Chili
- San Francisco Crab Cioppino as featured on San Francisco lifestyle magazine show California Living™
- Cheese Burgers (Recipe includes tips on how to make burgers super healthy with the Party Girl Diet's super spices, cheddar cheese, all the fixings and serve on sourdough buns)
- New York Steak with Couscous & Olive Salsa Verde - a PlumpJack Winery recipe featured on California Living™ which pairs perfectly with a nice cabernet sauvignon.
- Party Girl Diet’s Skinny Fudge – featured on ABC, CBS and NBC
- Chocolate-dipped strawberries - recently featured as a healthy, signature Party Girl Diet snack on Good Morning Arizona, chocolate-dipped strawberries are a natural stress reducer due to the high vitamin C properties, AND chocolate affects brain chemicals the same way falling in love does...which definitely puts you in a good mood. Click here for more health benefits of chocolate.
- Fat free Greek yogurt pafaits made with fresh fruit and granola
Here's to hosting the healthiest Super Bowl party ever...until nest time - keep the (healthy) party going ~ Aprilanne