This summer, take your "outdoor entertaining" fun up a notch and surprise your family and friends with a healthy "Party Girl Diet" inspired grilled pizza party. Of course, there are a few tips and tricks to cooking pizza on the BBQ to perfection, so read on to score the Party Girl Diet's "how to grill pizza" in 3 easy steps special tutorial below - and start grilling up an assortment of fun and healthy Party Girl Diet inspired grilled pizzas for the amazing people in your life."
To create the ultimate outdoor living - outdoor entertaining experience, check out the California Living™ Home Improvement special segment on this page, which features expert home design elements you will want to include to create outdoor rooms you will enjoy for years to come, plus tips on "how to grill pizza" on the BBQ.
With an abundance of fresh produce in season, the variety of healthy grilled pizza topping choices are virtually endless. From vegetarian grilled pizza recipes like the "Party Girl Diet" Pesto Mediterranean Pizza, to healthy grilled pizza recipes with chicken and even seafood on top - cooking pizza on the grill makes for a fun and delicious meal everyone in the family can get in on. In addition, while you can make your own pizza dough and pesto sauce if you like, the purpose of using store bought ingredients is so you can pull together a great assortment of grilled pizzas quickly - which will leave you more quality time to spend with family and friends.
Ready to get your grill on for some serious outdoor entertaining fun? Check out "how to grill pizza" tutorial below with the Party Girl Diet's 3 easy steps to cooking pizza on the grill:
Heat grill - to medium heat.
- Lightly grease 12 inch pizza pan or 13 X 9 inch pan. Unroll dough; place in greased pan - starting at center, press out with hands.
- Place pizza pan with un-topped pizza crust on grill, close grill cover and cook for just a few minutes - until it loses some of its doughiness but not brown at all. The goal is to slightly "pre-cook" the pizza dough essentially.
- Remove crust from grill; add desired toppings and replace back on grill till toppings are heated through and cheese melts.
For a fun and healthy pizza party twist, set up a "healthy Party Girl Diet" pizza toppings bar for everyone to select a few toppings from to customize a pizza to their liking. Healthy pizza toppings can include:
- Chopped red bell peppers mushrooms, and assorted colorful veggies
- Fresh arugula, spinach and kale
- Chopped greek olives, red onion, and fresh garlic
- Shredded, lean chicken, pork and/or steak
- A selection of shredded cheeses
As you can see, it is easy to create an assortment of healthy Party Girl Diet inspired grilled pizzas with your favorite vegetables and healthy toppings to whip up a variety of customized "grilled pizza recipes" everyone will love while enjoying some quality outdoor living.
Here's to a nailing "how to grill pizza" and a healthy, happy and delicious outdoor entertaining this summer.