Therefore we do not become discouraged (utterly spiritless, exhausted, and wearied out through fear). Though our outer man is [progressively] decaying and wasting away, yet our inner self is being [progressively] renewed day after day. - 2 Corinthians 4:16
Have you ever felt discouraged? I believe that each of us can fall prey to "feelings" of despair, despondency, and discouragement at some point in this life. Typically it is when we are out of balance and our focus is self directed and not God directed. At this point, dreams begin to fade, hopes begin to diminish, goals seem unattainable, and we loose clarity on our purpose and vision.
Defining your position in Christ for "preparation"
According to the free dictionary.com, preparation can be defined as, "a proceeding, measure, or provision by which one prepares for something: preparations for a journey. Any proceeding, experience, or the like considered as a mode of preparing for the future. An act of preparing. The state of being prepared. Something prepared, manufactured, or compounded: a special preparation for sunbathers.
We are on Part 3 of our "Vision Assessment" for your personal transformation. Today will provide awareness and insight into your "Position and Worship" for personal possibility and potential.
As you embark on this five part journey, get in agreement with God for spiritual rejuvenation, mental transformation, and alignment with His ultimate vision for your life.
Transform the way your think and transform what you see!
5. Preparation positions your vision - you can never underestimate God’s timing or process, our job is to be obedient. It depends you totally surrendering your will to God and saying, “yes” not just with your mouth, but even when you don’t understand, even when it hurts, even when it looks impossible. Just understanding that God is in control and wants to get your head (mind), hands (allow you to practice and understand your mission), and heart (your emotions), ready before turning you loose.
- Psalm 138:8 (AMP) The Lord will perfect that which concerns me (a);
- 2 Corinthians 9:8 - (NIV) - And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.
- Psalm 32:8 (NIV) I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.
- Psalm 25:2 - Amplified Bible (AMP) - O my God, I trust, lean on, rely on, and am confident in You. Let me not be put to shame or [my hope in You] be disappointed; let not my enemies triumph over me.
- Proverbs 18:16 - (ASV) - A man's gift maketh room for him, And bringeth him before great men.
- Proverbs 6:6-8 - (NIV) - Go to the ant, you sluggard; consider its ways and be wise! It has no commander, no overseer or ruler,yet it stores its provisions in summer and gathers its food at harvest.
- 1 Timothy 4:14-15 NIV - Do not neglect your gift, which was given you through a prophetic message when the body of elders laid their hands on you. Be diligent in these matters; give yourself wholly to them, so that everyone may see your progress.
- 1 Corinthians 9:25a - Everyone who competes practices self-discipline in everything.
- Matthew 25:28 NIV- Take the talent from him and give it to the one who has the ten talents.
6. Worship provides clarity to vision - Do you allow daily life to affect and impact your worship? Has your prayer life become stagnate and devotional time with your heavenly Father become almost non-existent? Worship is a time when we pay deep, sincere, awesome respect, love, and fear to the one who created us. This is our connection to our source of power; through this relationship we receive divine insight and power which equips us for our day.
- Hebrews 12:28 CEV - We are receiving a kingdom that can't be shaken. So let us be thankful. Then we can worship God in a way that pleases him. We will worship him with deep respect and wonder.
- John 4:23 NIV - "But a new time is coming. In fact, it is already here. True worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth. They are the kind of worshipers the Father is looking for.
- 1 Samuel 16:7b NLT - People judge by outward appearance, but the LORD looks at a person's thoughts and intentions.
- Psalms 7:17 NKJV - I will praise the Lord according to His righteousness, And will sing praise to the name of the Lord Most High.
- Romans 12:1 NKJV - I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.
- Psalms 139:3 NKJV - You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways.
- Psalm 86:5 NIRV - Lord, you are good. You are forgiving. You are full of love for all who call out to you.
- Phillipians 4:13 NIRV - I can do everything by the power of Christ. He gives me strength.
- Psalm 119:97 AMP - Oh, how love I Your law! It is my meditation all the day.
Do you feel empowered to refocus what you believe to be true about your self and who you serve? I pray that you are encouraged and grow greatly over the next ten days with a renewed passion to transform your life. Please share your thoughts in the comments section below of what God has begun to do in your life as you commit to His vision for your life. Remember, your testimony liberates others and gives them power to walk into freedom!
Declare Fear is far from you and that your faith grows stronger and stronger each day. Declare that your faith in the miraculous power of God is growing stronger that you believe all that God has for you is done.
Heavenly Father I come before you in the name of Jesus. I worship you this day Lord God Almighty; how majestic and praise worthy is your glorious name Lord. I bless you and gratefully praise your righteous name. Thank you mighty God for the exceptional, supernatural, favorable, extraordinary, and remarkable favor on my life. Thank you Lord for the angels that you have commanded to keep me in all my ways. I thank you for the guidance, provision, wisdom, knowledge, and understanding that you have given me to keep me this day. Let this day be filled with your presence. I decree; take command over my day in the name of Jesus. I speak reminding evil spirits and all powers of darkness originating from the pits of hell, the Lord Jehovah has created me giving me all spiritual authority and I declare victory in every area of my life.
I say that no weapon formed against me shall proper; fear, stress, indecisiveness, anxiety, low self-esteem, pride, critical and fault finding spirits, conflict, dissention, mood/behavior altering spirits are under my feet in the name of Jesus! I say that I make great decisions and all my answers and actions are resolute and pleasing to my God! The past is the past I say and it has no bearing upon today! I place myself in agreement with the WORD of God and decree and declare that I will walk over every serpent and scorpion (demonic powers), and over all the power of the enemy - Satan himself and nothing shall by any means hurt me!
I choose to worship you TODAY! I decree and declare that my purpose will be established in this earth TODAY and light of my God will shine on all my ways. I have been planted and my roots are established in a sure foundation and I say that I will prosper in this land in which I dwell in the name of Jesus! Glory be to your Holy Name Lord God, I worship you for who you are and love you Lord my God. Let my words be sent out and established by your angels this day in the name of Jesus Amen!
"PURCHASE" Simply Me: Taking Off the Mask Through Effectual Prayer, by Kerri Herndon today on Amazon to identify distortional thinking and thought patterns that are keeping you bondage. Learn powerful techniques to destroy strongholds and keep yourself accountable to the word of God.
“SUBSCRIBE” to the Sacramento Christian-Living-Examiner so you don’t miss any articles from Coach Kerri (Kerri Herndon).
"SUPPORT" need additional support with personal challenges? Send Coach Kerri an email for prayer counseling or life coaching.