This is for parents with toddlers who want to take a dream vacation where they can enjoy adult activities without worrying about the kids. Eden Roc at Cap Cana, Relais & Chateaux’s first property in the Dominican Republic I offering fa special for families traveling with children under four called VIBabies.
We’re talking everything from a specially-designed baby food menu and packages of dry and swim diapers for the kids to tropical massages, babysitting, and in-room romantic dinners for the parents. A new parents fantasy come true.
The VIBabies package includes:
- · Four nights in a Junior Garden View Suite (perfect for parents with 1 baby) or 1 Bedroom Garden View Suite (perfect for parents with 2 young babies).
- · Portable crib with toys and changing table
- · One package each of dry and swim diapers
- · One basket of kid-approved snacks/juices to grab and go for the pool or beach
- · Kids stay and eat for free from a specially-designed babies food menu featuring homemade dishes made from fresh, organic products
- · Fresh milk in the rooms
- · Kids sun-proof accessories (Nivea Sun kids, Aloe Vera gel, colored sunglasses, kids hat, kids water shoes)
- · Four hours of babysitting per stay
- · A romantic in-room three-course dinner with house bottle of wine for the parents to enjoy during babysitting or after the kids go to sleep
- · Parents pampering at the spa – a tropical couples massage that includes a tropical body scrub with a 50 min deep tissue massage
What’s more you also get round-trip airport transfers to/from the Punta Cana International Airport, daily full-American breakfast, exclusive use of electric golf-cart, complimentary Wi-Fi Internet and access to Caletón Beach Club. What are you waiting for, do it before your children turn 16. The VIBabies package begins at $3,547.00 for a four-night stay in a Junior Garden View Suite, and includes a 30% added value. You can book this offer now through November 30, 2014 by calling 1-809-469-7469 or by clicking here.
Eden Roc at Cap Cana features 34 free-standing suites each with a sw3imming pool and bespoke amenities. It is located just 20 minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport and is inspired by the glamorous resorts of the French and Italian Rivieras. There are five restaurants and bars including the signature Mediterraneo, access to the Caleton Beach Club, a 4,090-square-foot swimming pool, Solaya Spa, Koko Kid’s Club, and one Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf course at Punta Espada, among other leisure activities.