Looking for a fun indoor activity to do with your child during the winter months? Torrance Adult School is offering several parent and child classes for its winter term, which begins on January 5, 2010 and end the week of March 15. Non-residents are welcome to participate.
These classes are a great way to meet other parents -- and, depending on the age of your child, a good way for him or her to develop social skills and make new friends.
- Parenting the infant (newborn to 18 months)
- Parenting the toddler (12 months to 24 months old)
- Parenting the two-year-old
- Parenting the pre-schooler
- Focus on art
- Focus on music
- Parent and child cooking (3 years to 5 years old)
For class descriptions, times, locations, fees and registration information, refer to the winter term brochure (parent and child class descriptions begin on page 15). Fax and mail-in registration opened on December 16 and will continue until a class is full. Click here for the registration form.