What is the “Beast of Exmoor” you may ask? Well below are some facts about what makes this cat creature so interesting.
- It was the spring of 1983 when the “Beast of Exmoor” was first coined.
- The so called beast was described as a huge black cat. Some reports say the cat is 8 ft. long while others have said the creature is four and a half of feet long.
- Sightings have been seen in Devonshire and Exmoor and mostly all over the English countryside.
- Sightings have been reported at least since the early 70s.
- In 1992 there was even a report about the creature in the “Daily Telegraph.”
- Many reported about the creature and commented about the speed of animal.
- Some people think it’s a panther, puma, even some sort of dog.
- Paranormal insights about what these cat creatures are goes as the following: a feline that is from the prehistoric age or a creature from another reality. A creature from hell, you could say.
- There was a bounty for the animal, a reward of one thousand pounds. The “Daily Express,” had given out the bounty.
- History channels “MonsterQuest,” had even talked about the “Beast of Exmoor.”
- The cat creature has a gruesome side to it, it likes to rip out its prey’s throats!
So next time you go traveling in the countryside, you might meet up with a jungle cat or something even more sinister!
“Unexplained” by Jerome Clark