Several websites offer free resources for teaching the parables of Jesus Christ. Puppet Resources features thousands of free scripts for puppets and Fools for Christ contains free stage scripts and reader’s theaters. TeachersPayTeachers has both fee based and free downloads.
- Prodigal Daughter -Modern day female version of the parable from Luke 15. Emphasizes we are loved and saved by a relationship, not be works or worthiness. Puppet doubling possible.
- Pharisee and Publican - A TV show host interviews the two men and examines the differences in their attitudes toward God and others. Great opportunity for overplaying the Pharisee as a pompous idiot.
- Parables 1 jeopardy - online interactive game
- Parables in Luke 12-15 - plays like Jeopardy
- Parables of Jesus 2 - plays like Jeopardy
- The Parables of Jesus contains 27 scripts to be used as puppet or people scripts. A lesson plan for physical and chemical change is included in the Parable of the Wineskins. Students learn how yeast and fermentation change substances chemically. Links to interactive internet games are included.
- Free interactive games on every book and chapter of the Bible