As most of you fashion buffs out there already know, Pantone (the unrivaled color experts) have chosen the color for 2014--radiant orchid!
As exotic sounding as the name infers when you break it down to the basics the color is pretty much a cross between lavender and lilac with a slight tinge of pink.
Upon hearing the exciting news our style senses were abuzz with potential looks that bring the radiant color to life. Here is a snapshot of what we came up with, and few pointers for your 2014 wardrobe...
1. Henri Bendel West 57th Mini Crossbody $178 henribendel.com
2. Fossil Macrame Bracelet $23 macys.com
3. Burberry Prorsum Lace Shirt $848 matchesfashion.com
4. Forever 21 Lovely Lace Sheath Dress $28 forever21.com
5. Nastygal Solitaire Platform Pump $140 nastygal.com
6. Sophia Webster Izzy Patent Leather Pumps $395 saksfifthavenue.com
7. 3.1 Phillip Lim March Garfield Glasses $265 shopbop.com