Panera Bread has a new "Hidden Menu" full of power bowl breakfasts and lunch options. Much like the famous secret menu at In-N-Out Burger, you have to know about these new items to order them because they will not show up on any of the restaurants' menus.
Here are the six new bowls on Panera's Hidden Menu. They all look delicious. Your problem should not be ordering them but deciding which one to order first.
- Power Breakfast Egg White Bowl with Roasted Turkey -- Roasted all-natural, Antibiotic-free turkey, egg whites, warm baby spinach, roasted peppers, and basil Pesto.
- Power Breakfast Egg Bowl with Steak -- Two all-natural eggs, seared top sirloin, sliced avocado & tomatoes.
- Power Mediterreanean Chicken Salad Bowl -- All-natural, Antibiotic-free chicken, baby spinach, romaine, tomatoes, apple-wood smoked bacon, diced eggs, fresh squeezed lemon juice, and extra virgin olive oil.
- Power Mediterranean Roasted Turkey Salad -- All-natural, Antibiotic-free roasted turkey, baby spinach, romaine, tomatoes, red onions, kalamata olives, fresh squeezed lemon juice, and extra virgin olive oil.
- Power Chicken Hummus Bowl -- All-natural, Antibiotic-free chicken, with cilantro jalapeno hummus, baby spinach, cucumbers, diced tomatoes & red onions finished with fresh squeezed lemon & fresh chopped cilantro
- Power Steak Lettuce Wraps -- Seared top-sirloin, leaf lettuce, cucumbers, diced tomatoes & red onions, basil pesto and finished with fresh lemon juice.