Former "Baywatch" star Pamela Anderson may be dressing more conservatively these days, but she still makes it a point to flaunt her cleavage.
While the 45-year-old actress' figure is still rocking, her face seems to be aging a little less gracefully that her body.
Wearing a simple floral dress and sky-high heels, Anderson didn't cover up the famous twins, proudly showing off her fabulous figure.
However, her face looked a little worn compared to her youthful body. Anderson's eyes were fully made up and she had her signature nude lipstick on, but she definitely looked a bit exhausted while she was out on Wednesday.
What has Anderson been doing lately, other than forgetting her botox appointments? The Daily Mail UK reports that she just got back from London after appearing on the British reality show "Dancing On Ice."
She was quickly voted off the show after just one week after the showstarted.
Pamela Anderson signed a $240,000 deal with the show and the producers expected her to be a big star.
Anderson was voted off after only one week and the show's big wigs were disappointed that they spent so much on her, telling the Daily Mail, "All in all we've spent about £150,000 on Pammy and she has lasted one week. It's a disaster."
- Natalie Wood's death certificate changed from 'accidental' to 'undetermined' (Video)
- Did Britney Spears quit 'X Factor'? Say goodbye to Brit's crazy faces (Video)
- Taylor Swift reportedly writes five songs about Harry Styles breakup (Video)
- 2013 Oscar nominees list: Which movies made the cut? (Video)
- 'Criminal Minds' star Thomas Gibson arrested for possible DUI
- Octomom back on welfare: Nadya Suleman to get $2800 a month in public assistance (Video)
- Justin Bieber tweets about drug photos: 'I never want to let any of you down'
- Hulk Hogan refiles $100 mil lawsuit against Gawker, Heather Clem (Video)
- Taylor Swift reportedly wrote five songs about Harry Styles breakup (Video)