2014 has been a healthier year for this examiner. In an effort to learn to eat and be healthy I have been changing my diet. Today for lunch I made some pineapple whip inspired by a friend’s recipe from her blog Feeding Ger Sasser.
Incorporating fresh natural foods into your diet is so very important. Most of us have gotten away from fresh, from farm wholesome and live on too many meals with artificial ingredients.
- ½ of a fresh pineapple diced and frozen
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 2 heaping tablespoons of raw honey
- 1 large banana
1. Place frozen pineapple in 7 quart food processor
2. Add ¼ of the can of coconut milk and the raw honey
3. Blend slowly adding the milk
4. Add banana and blend for 3-5 minutes
5. Enjoy. I put the left overs in the freezer