April 29, 2014
Tuesday, April 29
- The Dragon and The Rose is hosting an open Beltane ritual and potluck in Santa Ana. Potluck is at 630p and ritual begins at 730p. Please RSVP.
- The Learning Light Foundation in Anaheim is offering a class on Feng Shui at 7p. Nate Batoon is a Feng Shui Master. Each class is $20.
Wednesday, April 30
- Jay Weinert is always accepting new students into Journey Into Consciousness at the Learning Light Foundation in Anaheim, from 7-9p.
- From 730-9p at the Learning Light Foundation in Anaheim, join Royce Del Merari in Spirit Circle. A $5 donation is suggested.
Thursday, May 1
- From 7-9p, Strengthen Your Six Spiritual Senses with Debbie Durrough at the Learning Light Foundation in Anaheim. Each class is $20, and each class offers a different tool or topic.
Friday, May 2
- Drum Circle! At the Learning Light Foundation in Anaheim, join Liz Prall and Meredith Lloyd from 730-930p. Drum Circle is offered on the first Friday of every month. Some instruments are provided, but participants are welcome to bring their own. The fee is $10.
Saturday, May 3
- It's Book Club time with the Long Beach Pagan Meetup group. This Saturday at 2p the Book Club will discuss The Plant Spirit Familiar by Christopher Penczak. Meet up at It's A Grind Coffeehouse on 4214 Woodruff Ave in Lakewood. Join the Long Beach Pagan Meetup for more information and to RSVP.
- There are a number of Beltane celebrations happening this week. Join members of the Long Beach Pagan Meetup at 6p at the Royal Cup Cafe for a meetup, followed by a Beltane ritual. Please bring along a chalice and feel free to dress festively. Join the Long Beach Pagan Meetup for more information and to RSVP.
- Journey through the 7 major chakras in the class Wonderful Wisdom of OZ at the Learning Light Foundation. Class is from 11:11 to 3:33; participants should bring a sack lunch. Class is $30 prepaid plus $5 for materials, or $40 at the door.
- Experience a Harmonic Toning Demo led by Jay Weinert at the Learning Light Foundation in Anaheim from 7-9p. This course is $20.