Located in The Wharf Cinema Center http://www.thewharfcinemacenter.com shopping complex on Front Street in Lahaina on the west side of Maui, Pad Thai has the best and most authentic Pad Thai dish (try the chicken version) you will have on Maui. It's excellent and especially good with iced green tea.
They are also know for their papaya salad, lemon grass chicken, eggplant curry, green curry with shrimp, spring rolls, curry dishes and various teas. They have many vegetarian offerings and an extensive menu with Vietnamese and Chinese offerings, too.
Pad Thai is situated on the lower level of the large shopping complex, and is across the street from Lahaina's famous Banyan Tree. It's easy to find.
Looking for good Thai food on the west side of Maui? Try Pad Thai Restaurant for an authentic Thai experience!
Pad Thai Restaurant
658 Front Street
Lahaina, HI 96761
(808) 661 - 9911
Open 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Tripadvisor Reviews for Pad Thai Restaurant you good information about Pad Thai Restaurant.
Yelp has over 90 reviews of Pad Thai Restaurant http://www.yelp.com/biz/maui-thai-restaurant-kihei with great insight into the spicy foods and curries at Pad Thai Restaurant.
- Parking is availabe on Front Street, but it's very limited and often tricky to parallel park on the street. There is paid parking lots on Luakini Street, which runs along the back-side of The Wharf Cinema Center http://www.thewharfcinemacenter.com shopping complex.
- There is also parking along Dickenson Street and Prison Street, off Hwy 30 on the west side of Maui before the Kaanapali resort area.
- The shopping complex has many t-shirt, clothing, and accessory shops and offer good pricing on gift items to take back with you. Spend time walking the various levels of the shopping complex.
- Front Street in Lahaina has a wide variety of art galleries, jewelry stores, boutique shops, and restaurants. Explore Front Street either before or after having lunch or dinner at Pad Thai Restaurant.
- For dessert, head up to Lahaina Fudge Company for Hawaii's best fudge and salt water taffy.
Maui's top tourist sites you complete information on Maui activities and restaurants, along with hundreds of pictures of Maui.
Maui is one of the most beautiful islands of the six inhabitable islands.