The Spokane affiliate of the nationwide Overpasses for Obama's Impeachment is set to protest at 9 a.m. this Saturday, Jan. 11, 2014, at the Freya St./I-90 overpass, Kyle Sisler, leader of the Washington state Overpasses for Obama Impeachment movement, told Examiner.com in an email Monday.
Sisler, a Marine veteran who served just under eight years, said he wasn't very active in the movement until national leadership called for someone to take the helm in Washington.
Sisler said that even though he had just formed a new company, it was "well worth" his time to become active.
He told Examiner he had looked into scandals like Fast and Furious and Benghazi and wondered how President Obama could "get away with such grand treason."
"I never break the law, why can he?" Sisler asked.
After further investigation, Sisler said he came to the conclusion that Obama is leading the country to disarmament while financially ruining Middle America with Obamacare. Worse yet, he added, Obama has no respect for veterans, citing the closure of memorials during the recent shutdown.
"I took an oath," he said, "to support the Constitution of the United States from all enemies, foreign and domestic."
Obama's actions, as far as Sisler is concerned, have made him a domestic enemy of the Constitution.
According to Sisler, the "Overpasses" movement has become the largest protest group in the nation, educating tens of thousands of people about the issues and scandals surrounding the president.
"By spreading information to others in the most expedient fashion possible, Overpasses for America has made millions of Americans 'wake up,' turn off their misleading TV’s, and help end the destruction of America from within," he added.
Urging others to contact him and become part of the movement, Sisler said: "America’s children will thank you for their continuing freedom."
The protest is scheduled to last until about 4 p.m., he said, adding that it could move to the Argonne overpass.
- Wisconsin town bans Overpasses for Obama Impeachment protests
- Obama supporters threaten to kill protesters at Overpasses for Obama Impeachment
- The left’s shutdown battle cry: Kill them all!
- Deranged: Cher suggests killing Tea Party Republicans on Twitter
- Newsweek cover depicts President Obama as 'god of all things'
- Barack Obama Twitter account: Tea Party 'extremists' closed Statue of Liberty
- Harry Reid, Barack Obama fomenting violence against conservatives over Obamacare
- Liberals blame NRA, Tea Party for D.C. shooting, hope Republicans shot
- Mark Levin to Obama: Touch one vet and face 'half a million people' at memorial (Video)
- Obama to GOP at White House meeting: My way or the highway on Obamacare funding
- Reid blames Ted Cruz for kid with cancer comment, Politico runs cover (Video)
- Picture of guard at Lincoln Memorial called 'Snapshot of Obama's America'
- Liberal New Republic suggests Obama use military against Tea Party
- Liberalism remains an ideology of genocidal hate and rage
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
For hard-hitting conservative commentary, please visit Joe's blog, the Conservative Firing Line. You can also find Joe's articles at Right News Now, Tea Party Tribune, Liberty Unyielding and PolitiCollision.