Breast Cancer Awareness month is in full swing with several charitable walks, benefit events and more! Whether you have been actively participating in raising awareness at BCA gatherings or looking for ways to get involved with such a mission, there are many ways to continuously show support. A range of jewelry designers, beauty, fashion and lifestyle brands have created a number of fabulous items to help you get involved with the mission in style!
1) Lanyard Hitch bracelet, $40, available at Kiel James Patrick, 20% to Breast Cancer Foundation.
2) Pink Topaz Gemma Ring, available at KiraKira, 20% to Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
3) XL Buckle-Up Bracelet, $38, available at Wanderlust + Co., 25% to Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
4) Vickers Bow Bracelet, $58, available at Kiel James Patrick, 20% to Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
5) David Yurman will show support for the fight against breast cancer with the woman’s CLASSIC® timepiece in pink ceramic. The watch sells for $7,200 and 20% of the purchase price will benefit The Breast Cancer Research Foundation® (BCRF)
6) Hook Leather bracelet, $14, available at Wanderlust +Co., 25% to Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
7) Initial pendant necklace by Jane Basch.
8) Another item included in David Yurman‘s jewelry pieces that will show support for the fight against breast cancer is the pink sapphire Starburst necklace, $595. 20% of the purchase price will benefit The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
9) Pink Breast Cancer awareness enamel sterling silver pendant, $70, camilynnjewelry.com. 20% of the proceeds will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
10) Two – tone Monsoon Bangles, $49.99, available at Rosena Sammi, 30% to American Cancer Society
11) Pink Crystal Bracelets, $40 each, available at Roberta Chiarella, 20% to American Cancer Society.
12) Baby Wishbone necklace, $70, available at Leah Alexandra, 50% of proceeds to Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
During the month of October, many beauty brands have made it their business to support the Breast Cancer Awareness cause. Here is a full list of skin care, hair care and makeup lines stepping up to help women feel good and look good, while doing good.
1) Iman Cosmetics is partnering with the Sister’s Network Inc. Young Sisters Initiative. During the month of October, a percentage of purchases of the Iman Pink Luxury Lip Stain will go towards the $20,000 Iman donates to Sisters Network.
2) An exclusive collection of Osmotics’s award-winning FNS hair care products, available exclusively during Breast Cancer Awareness Month. The collection is available for $95 and 20% of the proceeds from sales of the FNS Pink Ribbon Collection will be donated to Living Beyond Breast Cancer. Available at select Nordstrom, Dillard’s, Henri Bendel locations, as well as independent boutiques and spas or at www.osmotics.com.
3) Spa Sonic (bca.myspasonic.com) joins in the fight against breast cancer, a disease that affects one in eight American women. 15% of all sales on October 1st will be donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
4) Elemis will donate proceeds from every Think Pink Beauty Heroes kit sold to the Breast Cancer Care fund to help the organization continue to offer support and information to anyone affected. The kit ($58) includes four of the brand’s hero products. Available at TimetoSpa.com
5) The co-founders of Too Faced Jerrod Blandino & Jeremy Johnson were inspired to create the Love Debbi lip gloss named in honor of their stepmother who is currently battling Breast Cancer.
6) Nails inc has partnered with designer Matthew Williamson and model and actress Poppy Delevingne to create two limited edition polishes exclusively for Breast Cancer Campaign. For every bottle sold, $1 will be donated to BCC, to help raise vital funds to support its life-saving research into the disease. Available at Sephora.com
7) For the fourth consecutive year, Creme of Nature and Look Good Feel Better will run an informative campaign to promote the launch of a limited edition of Pink Perfect Edges - a hair gel infused with Argan Oil. For the month of October, a portion of the proceeds will benefit Look Good Feel Better, organization and the support it provides for women who are undergoing cancer treatment.
8) Each year since 2003, HairUWear and style icon Raquel Welch donate approximately $1 million worth of wigs from the Raquel Welch Wig Collection to the American Cancer Society. The wigs are then distributed to cancer patients nationwide via wig banks operated by the American Cancer Society.
9) During the month of October, AHAVA will donate 10% of all proceeds to the National Breast Cancer Foundation in support of their mission to save lives through early detection and to provide mammograms for those in need. Price: $21 at AHAVAUS.com
10) From now until October, Adventuress will donate $1 from each Vividly Restorative Purifier purchase to the Bike4BreastCancerinitiative. The Vividly Restorative Purifier ($35) hydrates and firms skin while unblocking pores with the power of the quince seed and other naturally occurring fruit and plant extracts. Available at www.goadventuress.com. For more information on Bikes4BreastCancer, please visit www.bike4breastcancer.org
11) For the seventh consecutive year, Shiseido Cosmetics America will partner with Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) to support their philanthropic arm, Cancer and Careers. By donating $5 for every Lacquer Rouge in Diva (VI418) sold in stores and online throughout the month of October, Shiseido will give back to the non-profit organization dedicated to supporting working people living with cancer.
12) MATRIX is supporting Breast Cancer Awareness Month by offering a selection of hairsprays for women with any and every hair type, from thin that needs a boost to thick and curly that needs to be tamed. MATRIX is providing 10% of sales to The Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. Price: $11 – $16, visit Matrix.com for salon locations
13) Mally Beauty is offering an uplifting seven piece collection, the Brightest Days Are Ahead Kit. The exclusive tote comes filled with her favorite essentials, to bring color and vibrancy to your face or someone you love. $59.98, available at qvc.com.
FASHION & LIFESTYLE
1) This season, Anne Klein has once again partnered with The Breast Cancer Research Foundation to launch a limited edition collection designed in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October, in honor of the designer’s legacy. The collection includes an archive Anne Klein Sketch t-shirt ($34), pink enamel bracelet ($34) and pink lion silk scarf ($58). All three items are pictured below and available online at AnneKlein.com/bcrf beginning October 1.
2) Snack brand KIND, a company with a social mission to make the world kinder, is joining BFFL Co to offer a limited-edition the Breast BFFL Bag – a hospital bag full of essentials for recovery from breast surgery. For every bad sold in October, KIND will donate an extra $5 to Friends Fighting Breast Cancer.
3) Through October 31st, Black Halo will donate 20% of the proceeds when the classic Jackie O dress in Antique rose is purchased, Donations will be made to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
4) Kelly Wearstler has created a top for The Breast Cancer Research Foundation with 25% of each purchase benefitting the BCRF. The top is available exclusively at the Kelly Wearstler Melrose Flagship Store (8440 Melrose Avenue, West Hollywood, CA 90069) and online at KellyWearstler.com.
5) Nine West has partnered with Fashion Targets Breast Cancer for the 4th year in a row to support Breast Cancer Awareness and raise money to help fight the disease. Beginning on October 15th, for every $125 dollars spent in a Nine West boutique or on NineWest.com, Nine West will donate $25 to Fashion Targets Breast Cancer. As a thank you for their purchase and donation, customers will receive a canvas tote featuring the hashtag, #9WFTBC, to follow the campaign conversation, while supplies last.
6) During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Mackenzie-Childs is donating 10% of the purchase price of every Heirloom Candle to the Continuum Breast Cancer Reconstruction Fund.