A true precursor to the beginning of summer is graduation. Summer begins where graduations ends, and in between that time we're riding the scales between spring and summer.
In between that time there is also another life altering event--Prom!
Okay, maybe I am being a little bit over dramatic here, but prom, next to graduation, is seriously thee most important event right before summer.
And because it's such a big deal, you would never want to ruin one of the biggest moments of your life by choosing the wrong outfit.
This is where the idea of wearing neon to the prom careens into the territory of impossible-- but there are ways to sport amazingly bright colors to the prom with the think outside of the box approach.
Go with the theme of neon for prom this year with these jaw dropping styles that denote trendsetter (which arguably is better than being prom queen!)
1. Stella McCartney 'Saskia' Stretch Cady Gown $5,200 net-a-porter.com
2. Juicy Couture Gem Miniaudere $105 juicycouture.com
3. Jil Sander Neon Patent Leather Sandals $695 net-a-porter.com
4. Clover Canyon Laser A-Line Dress $365 modaoperandi.com
5. Milly Tonal Knit Sheath Dress $199 stylebop.com
6. Alexis Bittar Neon Deco Necklace $375 saksfifthavenue.com
7. Giuseppe Zanotti High-Heel Neon Sandal $845 neimanmarcus.com
8. MCQ By Alexander McQueen $290 yoox.com
9. Neon Green Matte Snakeskin Silver Lined Cuff $70 belleandclive.com
10. Sam Edelman 'Abbot' Heels $76 6pm.com