Warmer temperatures often give leeway to experimentation with style. Whether it's trying on a pair of the curved heeled sandals you've been dying to get your hands on, or swapping a beanie for a colorful turban.
Without breaking any fashion rules--or office protocol for that matter, you can update your office look this season with classic, tailored jumpsuits.
Jumpsuits are sophistication realized. The straight leg pant onesie used to mean the lady wearing it means business!
A serious nod to effortlessly chic style, you can incorporate jumpsuits into your office attire by opting for clean lines and minimalist looks. Here are a few jumpsuits that are perfect for the boardroom...
1. Tibi Silk-crepe Jumpsuit $575 net-a-porter.com
2. Forte Forte Floral Jumpsuit $559 farfetch.com
3. Dorothy Perkins Blush/Black Lace Jumpsuit $69 dorothyperkins.com
4. Neil Barrett Trouser Jumpsuit $386 thecorner.com
5. True Decadence Cinched in Cami Jumpsuit $66 houseoffraser.co.uk
6. Sonia Rykiel Marine Fonce Jumpsuit $742 stylebop.com
7. Jovonna 'Meet The Eye' Jumpsuit $82 vanmildert.com
8. Madewell Silk Harper Jumper $198 madewell.com