There is a new 'it' color for the spring that doesn't necessarily evoke spring fever at first glance.
In fact, the latest 'it' color rings true to the Fall and you'll often see this color paired up or color blocked with its frenemy cobalt blue.
So what is this new 'it' color we're blabbing about? Hunter Green! Hunter green is the current color code for the season and just maybe the color is replacing its seasonal cousin from last year? emerald?
The color was spotted on the spring 2014 runways for Dolce & Gabbana, Calvin Klein Collection, Elie Saab, Alberta Ferretti and Michael Kors.
You can sport the unconventional 'it' color of the spring, and think outside of the box with these hunter green looks...
1. Marni Cotton Twill Skirt $194 theoutnet.com
2. Melissa Odabash + Julien Macdonald 'Cindy' Beach Dress $370 net-a-porter.com
3. Michael Kors Medium Jet Set Deco Travel Tote $298 michaelkors.com
4. Nine West 'Tasha' Ankle Strap Sandals $89 ninewest.com
5. Mother of Pearl Printed Cotton-Sateen Tailored Shorts $465 modaoperandi.com
6. SCOOP Crinkle Jumpsuit $179 scoopnyc.com
7. Joseph Light Satin Wash 'Kong' Trouser $195 www.joseph-fashion.com
8. Giambattista Valli Floral-print Silk Dress $895 theoutnet.com
9. Alice + Olivia 'Paola' Pump $325 farfetch.com
10. Topshop Scallop Texture Wrap Dress $120 topshop.com