Spring trends at a glance connote pastels, neons and florals, an all black ensemble is typically a no-no and occasionally a last resort.
However, the classic color is a quaint edition for the Spring thanks to popular styles featuring the color-- including standouts like lace and leather.
Catwalks flooded with the noir look this season; Calvin Klein, Louis Vuitton, Dolce & Gabbana and Mulberry. Duly noted, nearly 90% of Spring collections featured at least one piece in all black.
Think outside of the box this season by rocking these noir looks with total confidence...
1. Madewell Leather Shorts $209 madewell.com
2. NOTUS Short Dress $135 yoox.com
3. VC Signature 'Ronan' Bootie $250 vincecamuto.com
4. Opening Cermony Sparrow Quilted Embellished Skirt $195 modaoperandi.com
5. Henri Bendel Safari Chic Bar Pendant Necklace $158 henribendel.com
6. Roberto Cavalli Lace Panel Dress $1,665 stylebop.com
7. Forever21 Show Stopping Sandals $33 forever21.com
8. Helmut Lang Gala Ponte and Leather Dress $198 theoutnet.com