The Ottawa-area is about to score more tourist dollars as a prime golf getaway destination thanks to the launch of the Ottawa Golf Vacation package.
Four properties have banded together to offer travellers a fresh alternative to choose from when they scout places to visit this summer with their clubs.
“For golf fanatics everywhere who are looking for a challenging yet relaxing getaway, the Ottawa Golf Vacation is their ticket to discover some world-class courses in Canada’s national capital region,” said Andrew Donaldson, director of golf operations at The Marshes Golf Club. "It's also a unique staycation opportunity for area players."
Here are the OGV package's details:
- Accommodations for two nights at the four-diamond Brookstreet Hotel
- 18 holes on The Marshes Golf Club’s championship Robert Trent Jones designed golf course
- 18 holes on Loch March Golf & Country Club’s magnificent golf course
- 18 holes on Casselview Golf & Country Club’s diverse and spectacular golf course
- Power Cart and use of the driving ranges at all three courses
- $10 food voucher at all three courses
- Cost is $350 per person
“Our offer is valued at $475 per person, which is a savings of more than 25%,” said Donaldson.
To book an Ottawa Golf Vacation package, call the Brookstreet Hotel at 1.888.826.2220.
All prices subject to taxes, prices based on double occupancy, subject to availability and some restrictions and blackout dates may apply.