Lupita Nyong'o won an Oscar for her performance in "12 Years A Slave." The beautiful actress took our vote for best dressed on the red carpet in a pastel baby blue Prada gown with shimmering Fred Leighton jewels. Jennifer Lawrence stood out in a red Dior gown with Neil Lane jewels. Congrats to all the winners and nominees! Watch the inspirational speech from Best Supporting Actress winner Lupita Nyongo. There wasn't a dry eye in the house after she spoke.
Here are some of our favorites on the carpet:
- Angelina Jolie in Elie Saab.
- Charlize Theron in Dior.
- Jada Pinkett Smith in Versace.
- Kate Hudson in a white Versace gown.
- Kristin Chenoweth in Roberto Cavalli.
- Anne Hathaway in Gucci.
- Sandra Bullock in Alexander McQueen.
- Amy Adams in Gucci.
- Julia Roberts in Givenchy
- Kerry Washington in Jason Wu.
- Olivia Wilde in Valentino.
- Margot Robbie in Saint Laurent.
- Naomi Watts in Calvin Klein.
- Chrissy Teigen in Monique Lhuillier.
- Jenna Dewan Tatum in Reem Acra.
- Cate Blanchett in Armani Prive.
Oscar Winners List
Winner: 12 Years A Slave
Best Actor In A Leading Role
Winner: Matthew McConaughey - Dallas Buyers
Best Actor In A Supporting Role
Winner: Jared Leto - Dallas Buyers
Best Actress In A Leading Role
Winner: Cate Blanchett - Blue
Best Actress In A Supporting Role
Winner: Lupita Nyong'o - 12 Years A Slave
Her, Spike Jonze
12 Years A Slave, John Ridley
Winner: Alfonso Cuarón
Best Aminated Feature Film
Best Documentary Feature
Winner: 20 Feet From Stardom