Hundreds of guests were in attendance at Hollywood hot spot Boa last night on March 2, for the exclusive Echo Lake Entertainment Oscar Party In Celebration Of "Nebraska" and Examiner.com was on the scene. Guests arrived in style with men decked out in tuxes and women in gorgeous gowns. Refreshing famed Italian beer, Peroni Nastro Azzurro was served all night long and was enjoyed with the beautiful buffet of kale salad, beef and fish.
The audience cheered when nominees for "Nebraska" came up on the multiple screens in the room. Though, the film walked away empty-handed their hearts were still filled with joy just knowing that a few miles down from The Kodak supporters were cheering them on.
After The Oscars were finished, guests partied the night away as they sipped Peroni and enjoyed passed desserts of mini-cupcakes and fried pecan pie. The room was still packed wall to wall when the DJ played the last song and the lights came up. No one wanted to leave the fabulous party. It was the perfect way to wrap up Hollywood's biggest celebration. Notables who attended the "Nebraska" Oscar viewing party included Alex Paxton-Beesley, Angela McEwan (Cast), Bar Paly, Charles Martin Smith, Christopher Redman, Devin Ratray (Cast), JD Pardo, Missy Doty (Cast), Jacob Wysocki, Sandra Andreis, Marguerite Moreau, Tim Driscoll (Cast), Mercedes Javid and Ivana Milicevic.
- On March 2, guests including Dermot Mulroney and Tharita Catulle and "20 feet from Stardom" singers Judith Hill, Claudia Lennear, Darlene Love and Tata Vega were among the celebs who attended The Weinstein Company and Worldview Entertainment Oscar Viewing and After-Party where Purity Vodka Cocktails were served."The 20 Feet from Stardom Girls" embraced Harvey upon arrival and Mr. Weinstein was later seen chatting with Dermot Mulroney in the VIP section.
- McDonald's served their world-famous breakfast to major Hollywood names at Mike De Luca & Dana Brunetti's late-night party last night. Kristin Chenoweth, Ryan Seacrest, Barkhad Abdi, Kellan Lutz, Tyson Beckford, John Stamos, Michael Strahan and many more were spotted at the party. McDonald’s World Famous fries, Egg White Delights, Egg McMuffins, and hash browns were enjoyed by guests.
- On Wednesday, Feb. 26, famed Italian beer, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, kicked off Oscar's week by hosting two key celebrity and influencer parties - TheWrap 5th Annual Oscar Party and The Art of Elysium - Pieces of Heaven Auction Party. TheWrap 5th Annual Oscar Party took place at Culina at the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills. The room was filled with movie and entertainment executives, producers and composers mingling over custom appetizers and make-your-own pasta bar. Key guests in attendance included Jane Seymour, Dennis Haysbert, designer David Meister, Kevin Jonas and v-beaute founder Julie Macklowe. The film-industry heavy crowd included key figure-heads including Producer Caitrin Rogers, Relativity Media CEO Ryan Kavanaugh, Producer Gabrielle Tana, Animator Chris Sanders and Film editor Alan Baumgarten. The Art of Elysium - Pieces of Heaven Auction Party hosted by Peroni Nastro Azzurro took place at Siren Studios on Sunset. Guests including Rose McGowan, Rain Phoenix, Cameron Silver, Artist Gregory Siff mingled into the evening hours with the evening culminating in a 15 piece live auction hosted by Sotheby's Andrea Fiuczynski.
- Rochelle Aytes wore Max Azria Atelier and Cara Santana wore BCBGMAXAZRIA at the Elton John Party on March 2.
- Oscar nominee Amy Adams looked spectacular in Tiffany & Co. jewelry at Vanity Fair’s Oscars Party in Los Angeles on March 2. "Adams paired her Carolina Herrera gown with gorgeous Tiffany & Co. Rock Crystal and Yellow Beryl Earrings with Diamonds in platinum, a Square Modified Brilliant Yellow Diamond Bracelet in 18k yellow gold from the 2014 Blue Book Collection and Tiffany Metro Diamond Band Rings. Presenter Jessica Biel finished off her Chanel dress with pieces from Tiffany’s 2014 Blue Book Collection as well. She chose Emerald-cut Aquamarine and Diamond Drop Earrings in platinum from the 2014 Blue Book Collection, an Emerald-cut Aquamarine and Diamond Bow Bracelet in platinum from the 2014 Blue Book Collection, Tiffany’s Round Diamond Wide Bracelet in platinum, Tiffany’s Round and Princess-cut Five Row Diamond Bracelet in platinum, and Tiffany’s Round and Marquee Diamond Cluster Necklace in platinum. Additionally, "The Great Gatsby" costume designer, Catherine Martin continued to show her support for the brand by wearing a Tiffany & Co. 2014 Blue Book Collection Jean Schlumberger Arrows Brooch with Amethysts, Montana Sapphires and Diamonds in 18k yellow gold and rings from the 2014 Blue Book Collection," Tiffany said in a statement.
- Vanessa Hudgens attended the 22nd Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation's Oscar Viewing Party held at West Hollywood Park on March 2 in West Hollywood, California wearing Jerome C. Rousseau heels.
- Taylor Swift wore Tamara Mellon Whisper Suede Sandal at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscar Party on Sunday.
- Cobie Smulders attended the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscar Party hosted by Graydon Carter on March 2 wearing a gown by HONOR.
- Lauren Miller, actress and wife of actor Seth Rogan, wore Marco Bicego jewelry to Sunday evening’s Vanity Fair Oscar Party. Lauren accented her long floral dress with Marco Bicego’s one of a kind emerald and diamond earrings and a stack of 18k yellow gold Africa bangles.
- Gabrielle Union attended the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscar Party California wearing Jerome C. Rousseau “Zell” heels on Sunday.
- Miranda Kerr attended the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscar Party wearing a mercury liquid bugle plunge halter gown by Kaufmanfranco on Sunday.
- Kristin Cavallari looked glamorous in a white Alexander McQueen dress with gilded cap sleeves and her very own Kristin Cavallari for Chinese Laundry "Love" shoe. The expecting mother sat down with her E! co-commentators discussing red carpet fashions at the Oscars Awards.
- Liam Hemsworth, Jason Bateman and Amanda Anka, Paul Rudd, Spike Lee and Tonya Lewis Lee, Bruce Willis and Emma Heming wore Dolce&Gabbana to the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscar Party in West Hollywood, CA on March 2, 2014. Matthew McConaughey, Best Actor in a Leading Role Nominee, wore an Ivory One-Button Peak Lapel Dolce&Gabbana Tuxedo Jacket with Black Waistcoat and Pant. Christian Bale, Best Actor in a Leading Role Nominee, wore a Black Two-Button Grosgrain Notch Lapel Three-Piece Dolce&Gabbana Tuxedo. Sibi Blazic wore a Black Dolce&Gabbana Crepe Gown. Jonah Hill, Best Actor in a Supporting Role Nominee, wore a Black Two-Button Grosgrain Notch Lapel Dolce&Gabbana Tuxedo. Jack Huston wore a Black Two-Button Satin Notch Lapel Dolce&Gabbana Tuxedo. Spike Lee wore a Black Two-Button Satin Peak Lapel Tuxedo. Tonya Lewis Lee wore a Strapless Lace Column Gown. Jeff Koons wore a Black Two-Button Satin Notch Lapel Tuxedo. Justine Koons wore a Black Lace and Tulle Gown.
- At the 86th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California, presenters Chris Hemsworth and Channing Tatum, “12 Years a Slave” nominees Chiwetel Ejiofor and Steve McQueen, “Philomena” nominee Steve Coogan and leading man Joseph Gordon Levitt donned Montblanc timepieces and cufflinks.
- Kelly Osbourne and Alfre Woodward wore Badgley Mischka to the Oscars.
- Alicia Quarles attended the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscar Party Sunday wearing a gown by designer Lela Rose.
- Gucci dressed select nominees and presenters for the 86th Annual Academy Awards at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles. Nominee and Presenter Amy Adams wore a custom Gucci Première sapphire silk crepe tuxedo inspired gown featuring a fitted bodice and a subtle train. Presenter Anne Hathaway wore a Gucci black silk crepe column gown featuring a crystal embroidered halter bodice with a pair of black patent leather platform open toe heels and a black plexiglass clutch. Presenter Channing Tatum wore a Gucci black peak lapel one button City tuxedo with a white evening shirt, black silk cummerbund, black silk tie and black leather laceups.
- In addition to Lupita Nyong'o's breathtaking diamond and gold headband, earrings and jewels all from Fred Leighton, Best Supporting Actress nominee, Sally Hawkins, was radiant in Fred Leighton jewels. The Blue Jasmine star sparkled in a pair of Antique Diamond Drop Earrings and an Old Mine Diamond Ring, the perfect complement to her embellished Valentine Couture gown. Kelly Ripa dazzled in Fred Leighton on the red carpet in a pair of Brilliant Diamond studs, a 1940's gold and diamond cuff, a 1960's gold and diamond cocktail ring and a yellow gold and diamond band. Chris Hemsworth looked dapper in a set of Art Deco Cufflinks and Dress Studs set in Platinum, Diamonds and Onyx.
- Anna Kendrick wore a J. Mendel Noir/ Ruby Gown with Embroidered Tulle Waist Insert and Asymmetrical Pleated Skirt at the Oscars on Sunday.
- Model Petra Nemcova wore a lime green Max Azria Atelier gown at 'The Weinstein Company's Academy Awards Party' at the Montage Beverly Hills and at 'The Chancel Charles Finch Dinner' at Madeo Restaurant on Saturday, March 1.
- Matthew McConaughey and Michael B. Jordan wore Dolce&Gabbana to the 2014 Film Independent Spirit Awards at Santa Monica Beach on March 1 in Santa Monica, California.
- Sarah Paulson attended the 2014 Film Independent Spirit Awards at Santa Monica Beach on March 1, 2014 in Santa Monica, California wearing a Fall 2014 look by HONOR.
Following Sunday night’s Oscar Awards – we're excited to share that there is a new way Heineken is letting you get in on the magic of movies. #15secondpremiere is encouraging people to get outside their comfort zone and have a legendary experience at this year’s Tribeca Film Festival (TFF). "From now until Friday, March 7, Heineken is accepting film pitches via Twitter and will select one to produce as an epic 15-second short to premiere at a private event at the Festival. People can enter by sending their movie pitch in a single tweet, using #15secondpremiere," the brand said in a statement.