Will you be watching the biggest night in Hollywood tomorrow night? Will you be tuning in for red carpet coverage to pick your "Best Dressed" favorites?
The best way to enjoy the annual epic night of stars is with a festive recipe to accompany it.
Thai Peanut Noodle Salad
Recipe courtesy of Florida Department of Citrus
- 8 to 12 ounces Florida orange juice
- 8 cloves garlic
- 4 ounces soy sauce
- 3 ounces rice vinegar or Chinese black vinegar
- 3 ounces sesame oil, toasted
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 pound cellophane noodles, softened in Florida orange juice and drained
- 3 pounds chicken strips, cooked
- 2 to 4 red bell peppers, cut into julienne strips
- 2 pounds carrots, cut into julienne strips
- 2 hothouse or English cucumbers, cut into julienne strips
- 1 pound fresh bean sprouts
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, finely chopped
Combine 8 ounces orange juice and remaining ingredients in food processor and purée until smooth. Add additional orange juice if desired to adjust consistency.
Combine all ingredients in large bowl and toss to combine. Add peanut dressing and toss gently until salad is coated. Serve immediately.
Yield: 8 servings.