Chaco’s soles and soul are deeply rooted in durability, versatility, and support. Personally, I’ve been waiting five years for them to venture into the new terrain of performance multi-sport and hiking shoes. At Outdoor Retailer Winter Market 2013 today, they did not disappoint.
The Active Adventure Collection is both earthy and modern. Built on the LUVSEAT™ platform, look for lugged outsoles and premium leather uppers. The collection offers two height choices, durable nubuck and suede uppers with rubber toe cap and heels, and a waterproof option. A new EcoTread™ outsole pattern with a 4-5mm lug depth keeps feet grounded.
- Azula Mid Waterproof (women’s)are go-to shoes for outdoor pursuits and travel and comes in three low models, the Azula, Azula Mesh, and Winsome.
- Hinterland Mid Waterproof (men’s) seam-taped waterproof internal booties and water-resistant uppers are ready for any weather. Available in three models: Hinterland, Hinterland Mesh, and Adder.
Built with the same long-lasting LUVSEAT™ comfort and support, the Casual Collection brings rich leathers and rugged, aggressive soles—but with a touch of classic design, Chaco style!
- Natilly (women’s): Mid-height boot featuring oiled nubuck leather, suede heel cap, and a unique fold-down collar lined with a pretty tapestry printed jersey knit fabric.
- Lucia and Calla (women’s): Standing thirteen inches tall each, the soft oiled nubuck and suede leathers with jersey knit or quilted details of this boots look extra sharp with branded metal hooks and flecked flat laces.
- Liam (men’s): oiled full grain leather upper with a suede heel deboss of Chaco webbing detail for added texture.
- Brio (men’s): Mid-height boot with an oiled full grain upper, rolled cuff detailing, and waxy round cotton laces.
- Ashwin (men’s): A supportive and comfortable lifestyle kick to transition from work to weekend.
All of Chaco’s Fall 2013 collection is built on soles made from the brand’s proprietary EcoTread™ rubber compound of 25% recycled content.