Decorate for the holidays with this easy DIY holiday wreath that uses your extra Christmas ornaments and a metal hanger. Perfect for your front door or within your home this craft can be done in 30 minutes, and is a great way to recycle existing things within your home.
- Take a metal hanger and bend the hanger to form a circle.
- Untwist the top of the metal hanger using pliers.
- String the hanger through the metal loops at the top of the Christmas ornaments, continue doing so until the hanger is completely covered with Christmas ornaments. Depending on the size of the ornaments this could take between 80 - 90 ornament balls.
- Re-twist the end of the hanger back together again. Using the pliers cut off and excess of top hook section of the hanger, or bend it down to be hidden within the wreath.
- Hang the wreath within your home or on your front door using a suction cup hook or nail.
- Metal hanger
- 80-90 Christmas ornament balls
- Method to hang wreath such as suction cup hook or nail