September is a great month to get great deals in Orlando. Theme parks, local attractions, restaurants and hotels are offering some terrific deals for budget-minded fun-lovers.
Start out your vacation with big savings for theme parks.
- SeaWorld Orlando – Save up to $400 with a Kids Free Vacation Package for up to 5 nights: One free child’s admission to SeaWorld included with each paid adult (a savings of $90.00 per child for up to two children).
- Universal Orlando Resort – Harry Potter Package. 4-Night hotel accommodations, 3-Day Park-to-Park Ticket to Universal Studios Florida & Universal's Islands of Adventure, breakfast at the Leaky Cauldron and Three Broomsticks and early park admission to The Wizarding World Harry Potter.
- Walt Disney World Resort – Free dining plan with purchase of a non-discounted 6-night/7-day Magic Your Way package (includes room and theme park tickets) at select Disney Resort hotels. Valid for bookings through August 8, 2014.
Hotels are offering significant discounts in September and a stay at one of these is a vacation in itself.
- Avanti Resort – 40% off
- Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista - $40 rate
- Rosen Inn - $50 rate
- Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort – 30% off, plus kids eat free for breakfast
And the bargains don’t stop there. September is Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month. More than 75 of Orlando’s top restaurants offer three-course, prix-fixe dinners for $33, Aug. 25 – Sept. 30. A great deal and a budget-friendly chance to dine at the best Orlando has to offer.
Entertainment venues are joining in on the deals, too. La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil, in Downtown Disney, has bargain tickets starting at $49. The Enzian Theater in Winter Park is offering 2 for 1 tickets. And Capone’s Dinner & Show (my personal favorite dinner theater) has 50% off tickets.