Shoe boxes keep ribbon organized and dust free.
When you enjoy crafting as much as I do, you tend to accumulate lots and lots of ribbons. I’ve tried to make sense of the rolls of fun by containing them in these handy plastic shoe boxes. I bought them at The Container Store. The case of 20 is on sale as of today for $25.80 plus tax and shipping where they apply. It measures 13” x 7 ½” x 4 ½” h. Buying the shoe boxes by the case is a better deal and you will be surprised the many uses you discover once you bring them home. They are very good quality and I have used and reused them many times. You can also use the adhesive labels to remember their contents at a quick glance. This time, I’ve simply organized the ribbon spools by color. There is also a larger version they call they Men’s shoe box that is 14 ¾” x 10 1/8” x 5 5/8” h.
These shoe boxes are also wonderful for organizing:
- Craft supplies (stickers, card making supplies, brads, buttons, beads, etc.)
- Bathroom toiletries (guest toiletries, bath salts, bath oil beads, hair accessories, etc.)
- Small toys (Barbie accessories, Polly dolls, cars, blocks, My Little Pony figurines, etc.)
- Coloring supplies (crayons, coloring pencils, brushes, acrylic paints, etc.)
- Scarves and mittens (keep the dust off while stored for the season)
- Baking supplies (sprinkles, cupcake cups, food coloring, etc.)
- Garage items (adhesives, bungee cords, handheld gardening tools, etc.)
Bring some home and you'll be surprised how quickly you find them to be a staple in your organizing routine.
I would love to see your finished projects. Send me pictures of your successful organizing projects.
Do you have an organizing dilemma? Email me your questions at Denver_organizer@hotmail.com.