Orbitz.com is offering a pair of last minute deals to the Hawaiian Islands that will make you want to dance the hula. This is the perfect time to take the trip across the Pacific and enjoy island life at its best with airtemperatures in the 80s and the ocean equally as warm.
Beginning tomorrow, Feb. 4, 2013, the popular on-line booking company is offering super specials in Honolulu and Maui. Along with a President’s Day hotel promo code PREZ15, for those who want to get out of town for the holiday weekend
Here are the deals:
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel – 30% off—just a stroll across from a beautiful beach, this hotel mingles upscale style and amenities with a festive island atmosphere that’s fun for the whole family. Highlights include:
- Complimentary breakfast-on-the-beach, a pack-and-go breakfast for sand-side dining.
- Tiki's Grill & Bar serves island dishes, popular with visitors and locals.
- Panoramic ocean vistas and Waikiki Beach's best stretch of sand and swimming.
- Wolfgang Puck Express founded by "chef to the stars" Wolfgang Puck.
- The Fairmont Kea Lani Maui - 5th night free represents quite a savings at this high-priced resort which caters to an elite crowd, many from Pacific Palisades, Beverly Hills and other West LA areas. The22-acre beachfront oasis on Maui’s prestigious Gold Coast offers some of the best service and Aloha spirit in the Islands. Accommodations are all suites, but the best rooms in the house are the condo-like ocean front villa. The food here is amazing and so is the beach. Check out this writer’s review on TripAdvisor for full details.
Other Kea Lani features include:
- Three swimming pools, including an adults-only pool
- Keiki Lani Kid’s Club, an activity center for kids
- Full-service Spa Kea Lani
- 24-hour fitness center
- Cultural and nautical activities and tours