Orange Glad is a gourmet dessert gift box, with a cost of fifteen bones per subscribing month plus a shipping and handling fee. It's not a large fee, either. Orange Glad is a dessert subscription box company and the treats that they have provided for the month of June have never been experienced before (not by us). Yes, they have clearly done it again!
For the month of June, we received the following in our personal gift;
- Cheryl's Buttercream Summer Cookie (The cookie was so tender that it almost fell apart in our hands.)
- Hamantashen from Lily's Bakery Shop (We have never even fathomed something like this before. So good!)
- Luscious Lemon Bar from Fine Sconehenge Baking Company (Delightfully sweet and a little bit sour.)
- Rip Van Wafels Traditional Amsterdam Wafel (This one was also incredibly soft.)
- Salted Caramel Cream Cookie from The Cravory (Normally, salted and cream are not buds. They get all well here!)
Truly, June's treats are the absolute best Orange Glad box yet! This one is the hands-down, no doubt, not kidding, no joke, didn't horse around, best one yet. Granted, we have enjoyed them all. We have. All of them. But, this one? This one rocks! It truly rules.
Vital Orange Glad Links:
Please, follow me on Facebook
© Ginae B. McDonald. 2014. All rights reserved. No part of this article may be reproduced without prior written permission and consent from the author or Clarity Digital Group LLC, DBA Examiner.com.