As if your summer wasn’t getting hot enough, OPI is going to make things hotter! The nail polish company has announced the launch of size new neon nail lacquers, making this the brands first full-size neon shades! Along with the collection is the Put a Coat On! – a special white base coat that will instantly boost neon color. Neons by OPI is arriving to stores just in time for summer, with electric hues in shades of lemon-lime, tangerine, hot pink, coral, lime, and purple!
“With hands and feet constantly on display during warmer months, wearing nail lacquer is a must,” explains Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Co-Founder & Executive VP. “I am a big fan of bright colors for summer, and Neons by OPI delivers a bold look that pairs perfectly with sun-kissed skin. To really make the neon shades pop, I recommend using Put a Coat On!, a new white base coat developed to be worn with bright lacquer hues to further enhance color.
“These six shades are the first full-size neons OPI has ever released,” adds Weiss-Fischmann. “With large demand for new bright lacquers, this collection is a welcome addition to OPI’s permanent line.”
The Neons by OPI neon collection includes:
- Life Gave Me Lemons: This citrusy lemon-lime hits the spot every time!
- You are So Outta Lime!: Here comes trouble and she’s wearing this outspoken lime green!
- Juice Bar Hopping: This tangerine cream makes me jump for joy!
- Hotter than You Pink: Just when you think pink can’t get any hotter, there’s this!
- Push & Pur-Pull: This forceful purple has got me coming and going!
- Down to the Core-al: The beauty of this brilliant coral goes beyond skin deep.
- Put a Coat On!: Amp up any bright shade with this color-boosting base coat.
This line will also be available in GelColor, which will make it the launch of OPI’s first neon gel shades! GelColor is a professional salon service that offers customers a high-shine, 100 percent gel finish that will lasts for weeks with a 30-second LED cure.
“If you’re planning a summer vacation, try a GelColor manicure or pedicure,” said Weiss-Fischmann. “Not only will your neon nails look fabulous, they’ll remain chip-free and flawless while you’re having fun in the sun.”
The collection is now in stores and will retail for $9. GelColor is an in-salon professional service only. Prices will vary depending on what your local salon charges.