Nail giant OPI is collaborating with Disney on a new limited edition nail lacquer collection based on Muppets Most Wanted movie. The OPI nail lacquers include brand new special glitters with high shine, unusual shapes plus a metamorphic shade named for Kermit. The collection is 8 brand new shades named specifically for the best scenes and characters in the upcoming movie.
Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Co-Founder & Executive VP explained the choices behind the new collection. “Fashionable Miss Piggy is represented through soft pink, peach and pearlescent hues, as well as a frosty sapphire blue – Miss Piggy’s Big Number – to match her fabulous tour gown. The remaining four shades highlight the film’s unexpected elements and include a color-shifting mauve and three sparkle-packed lacquers – including my personal favorite Gaining Mole-mentum, a gold and rose chunky shredded glitter.”
For those who are fans of GelColor by OPI 4 of the Disney Muppets Most Wanted limited edition shades are available. Muppets World Tour, Kermit Me to Speak, Gaining Mole-Mentum, and Let's Do Anything We Want are available in OPI Nail Lacquer or OPI GelColor.
- Muppets World Tour: White quartz in clear coat with colorful sparkles.
- Miss Piggy’s Big Number: An electric sapphire blue.
- Kermit me to Speak: A metamorphic shade with mauve, brown.
- Gaining Mole-Mentum: A gold and rose chunky shredded glitter.
- Chillin’ Like a Villain: A sheer nude with orange undertones.
- I Love Applause: A sheer soft pink.
- Let’s do Anything We Want: A rose gold glitter with white confetti in a clear coat.
- Int’l Crime Caper: An opalescent pearl polish that isn’t quite sheer.