Brazil by OPI launched today, Feb. 5, and the collection fresh and vibrant bringing the colors of the tropics to nails and toes for Spring/Summer 2014. This new collection features a palette ranging from bright hues of red, pink, coral, orange and yellow to earthy tones of taupe, sienna, mocha and jungle green.
In addition to 12 nail lacquers, the Brazil launch includes a set of four limited edition Beach Sandies Liquid Sand mini neon nail lacquers in bold purple, pink, turquoise and yellow shades with a textured, matte finish.
Brazil by OPI includes the following shades in both nail lacquer and GelColor formulas:
- Next Stop…The Bikini Zone - Amethyst-toned pewter
- Don’t Bossa Nova Me Around – A creamy nude
- Taupe-less Beach – An enticing taupe
- I São Paulo Over There – On trend mocha
- OPI Scores a Goal! – A rich, deep chocolate
- AmazON…AmazOFF – Insanely deep jungle green
- I Just Can’t Cope-acabana – The perfect sunny yellow
- Where Did Suzi’s Man-go? – A delicious mango shade
- Toucan Do It If You Try – The perfect orange hue
- Kiss Me I’m Brazilian – Warm, luscious pink
- Live.Love.Carnaval – A festive coral
- Red Hot Rio – A hot ruby red
Brazil Beach Sandies Liquid Sand mini pack includes the following shades: Samba-dy Loves Purple, I’m Brazil Nuts Over You, What’s a Little Rain Forest?, and You’re So Flippy Floppy.
Brazil by OPI ($9) and Beach Sandies ($12.95) are available at OPI and mass retailers nationwide.
Remember lovelies -- Ugly is not a physical flaw, but is of one’s character … choose beautiful!