Friday, February 14, 2014: Happy Valentine’s Day!!! Carpe Diem! Show your love and appreciation to both your friends and lover… and if you’ve been lucky enough to have found a best friend who is also your lover… Make Merry! And while you’re at it show yourself a little LOVE.
Keep in mind that while it’s nice to show your love and appreciation to others, the one person you should open your heart to today is YOU. So… show yourself the same kindness, appreciation and love you show others. Take out pencil and paper and make a list that details “Why do I love ME?” Be bold… don’t sell yourself short… You don’t have to explain what you write or justify anything on the list… it’s just how you feel. Now put the list away where you can look at it and begin writing daily affirmations of self-love.
- I love myself unconditionally and accept myself as I am.
- I accept that to err is human and I forgive myself for all my mistakes.
- I am proud of myself and all that I have accomplished.
- I recognize the divinity in me. I respect myself and treat myself with kindness and love.
- I accept myself for what I am and I am constantly trying to better myself.
- I am a valuable person and I try to be as much useful to everybody as possible.
- I am worthy and so is everybody. I love all.
- As a human being, I have both strengths and weaknesses.
- I concentrate on my strengths and ignore my weaknesses.
- I love myself and I love the world. I know that love is everything.
- I am own best friend. I am also a friend to the world.
The most powerful relationship you will ever have is the relationship with yourself - Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
Please note: The sky speaks to you if you will let it. Every day it delivers a message that each person hears in a uniquely different way. What do these daily self-help messages mean to you and your life? To find an astrologer or to find out more about Patricia ~ click here.